MobileCold.com Offers the Best Rental Rates and Most Affordable Leasing Options
Weekender Rates (1 PM Friday thru 10AM Monday): $299.00 plus delivery/pick up fees
Full Week Rate: $499.00 plus delivery fees
Monthly Rate: $1,499.00 plus delivery fees
* Delivery fees vary based on location.
MobileCold.com is also pleased to offer attractive leasing programs (and lease-to-own) in cooperation with several leasing partners. We want to make your acquisition of our units as easy and affordable as possible!
Lease payments on new 12’ trailers can be as low as $329 per month on approved credit. Many other leasing programs are available for your consideration as well. In order to estimate lease payment options for your specific situation, Lease$mart will need the answers to the following questions:
- What is the total cost of the equipment/system you want to acquire?
- How long your business has been established under its current ownership?
- Does your business and its principals have reasonably clean credit?
All payment estimates by Lease$mart are subject to final credit approval.
To discuss your specific leasing needs or more information on any of the MobileCold.com equipment, please contact us at 386.672.0707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Great Reasons to Acquire Your Equipment Under a Lease:
- YOUR EQUIPMENT CAN PAY FOR ITSELF EVERY MONTH and provide immediate positive cash flow to you. You keep the difference in excess of the low monthly lease fee.
- KEEP THE EQUIPMENT AT THE END OF THE LEASE FOR A NOMINAL LEASE-END PURCHASE OPTION. At lease end, you may purchase the equipment for a pre-determined low price, usually just 10% of the original cost or less!
- CONSERVE YOUR WORKING CAPITAL. Keep needed cash available for inventory purchases, advertising, overhead and reserves. Leasing allows cash to be invested, instead of being tied up in equipment.
- LEASING KEEPS YOUR BANK CREDIT LINES AVAILABLE for other needs, such as payroll or emergencies which arise.
- LEASING OFFERS FLEXIBLE PAYMENT SCHEDULES and options with terms structured to fit your specific need.
- TAX BENEFITS. Your low monthly lease payments may also qualify you for extra income tax deductions. A lease can allow you to deduct either 100% of the cost of equipment or 100% of your monthly lease payments. (Limitations apply. Check with your tax advisor.)
- LEASE PAYMENTS ARE FIXED FOR THE TERM, so you know your costs won't go up as market conditions change.
- LEASING PRESERVES YOUR PERSONAL BORROWING ABILITY. Your credit won't be impacted - and the lease won't show as an obligation on your individual credit bureau. This keeps your credit score higher than other financing methods.
Wondering whether you should lease or pay cash?
Use this LEASE vs BUY CALCULATOR to make a more informed decision. (And print a savings certificate good for $50 off of your first lease payment!)