To Buy or Not to Buy?
When you find yourself in need of extra portable refrigeration, the experts of mobilecold.com are ready to help.
Over the past 11 years people contact us not really knowing if they should buy or rent. At MobileCold.com we offer affordable rental rates for both long and short-term. So, our rule of thumb is, if you’re needing a refrigerated trailer, freezer or cooler longer than 3 months, then you should consider buying one of our “value line trailers” or our heavy duty, haul anything, big boy trailers.
For more information regarding buying vs. renting, click here.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Popular tags on this blogcooler of Orlando | Govi refrigeration - coolers by Govi | orlando | Portable refrigeration in Orlando | Refrigeration of central florida |
Most Popular Articles
- 8 Great reasons to acquire your Own refrigerated trailer
- Govi and Mobilecold together at last.....
- Orlando needs more refrigeration
- Know What You Are Buying
- 5 Ways Cold Storage Can Work For You
- Bring Us To Your Next Cook Off
- More About MobileCold.com and Our Fleet of Trailers
- It's Hot Again Here in Florida...