Know What You Are Buying
In today’s world of pictures, it’s very easy to be deceived by pictures.
I sold a trailer last week and the girl who purchased our trailer said the reason she bought from us was because our site was “consistent and looked trustworthy”.
What a compliment to us! She stated she had been shopping on other sites and the pictures of trailers for sale, just didn’t add up.
Not all the pictures matched the trailers and some appeared to be used trailers but were listed as “new”. She also stated she wanted no wood in her trailer (me either) and for various reasons. Wood and moisture will have a child (name mildew)!
The quality of the trailer you buy will show itself in a few short months.
So I guess I learned from Nicole, that make sure you know what you are buying. People are looking at you from hundreds or thousands of miles away, so they really have to know that what they see, is what you have to sell.
Thank you to all for all the calls. I’m encouraged to see that many of you know what you want.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- 8 Great reasons to acquire your Own refrigerated trailer
- Govi and Mobilecold together at last.....
- Orlando needs more refrigeration
- 5 Ways Cold Storage Can Work For You
- Bring Us To Your Next Cook Off
- More About MobileCold.com and Our Fleet of Trailers
- It's Hot Again Here in Florida...
- What A Year...